Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The World of Spectral Enchantment

*I composed this poem especially for this blog ^__^ I hope you will like it also!*




I
I had entered an obscure little world
only few knows it, only few were told
Spectral and magical, bewitching one
eerie and peculiar, but also fun
II
As I journey discovering magic
meeting obstacles learning its logic
I was enchanted, glad at the same time
because I learned nice things and make poems rhyme
III
In this world, I have met reality
knew the existence of my entity
the neccessity of myself to them
have never been diminish or condemn
IV
Inside the world of spectral enchantment
I learned life's anguish and entertainment
uncovering secrets behind the spells
pertaining my soul within me that dwells



(062407, 11:50 pm)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say... that's a very well-written and beautiful poem. Kaw Shakurita ahh may hidden talents ka! xDD

Yay I ninja your comment box first! *samurai*

Miyuki said...

domo...meron ba talaga?hehe...