Thursday, June 21, 2007

Too...Exhausting...Very...Stressing...



it's almost a month since the classes started. I'm beginning to have sleepless nights again like I was last year. Our teachers keep on giving homeworks, individual activities, group outputs, news reporting at the same time!! we're not robots, you know! but I am aware that all of this is part of a student life. What should I do now is to rest...yes to rest...*yawn* I'm kinda sleepy.School tasks sure are exhausting and stressing. I'm always lacking time, even my spare time weren't enough for me to have a rest or a nap. At least there's still weekends. Tomorrow we are going to have long exams in math and economics...need to review my notes T_T. I missed my bestfriend. It's rare for us to talk at school cause we have different schedules. Our only time is when we're at home talking on the phone, but she doesn't call me always. Guess she's as busy as me. Well, life goes on...I know we can get through to all this struggle...(remove from me! this deception, that I called love, that I called love!)

No comments: