Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Blog is Done!



Finally I've finished fixing my blog with the help of my dearest brother...thanks to him I was able to create my first blog! Making the template is very difficult and editing it in dreamweaver was pretty hard...maybe because I'm a novice. I hope I will learn more and enough so that next time I can do the fixing and editing myself without bothering my brother or someone else. Well, I'm just glad it was finished. I really wanna thank Itachi-niisan for the help ^__^. Also, to my bestfriend Reni for making me an author of your blog...your blog is nice! I like it...especially the image of L! O__O. I guess from now on, since I already started this blog, I have to maintain and visit it always...well, that's fine with me. And since I really need to learn a lot in html and adobe, this blog will become one of my responsibilities.

No comments: