Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grabbing Opportunities

This week was a very busy week...submitting requirements, accomplishing homework and running around the campus doing extra activities. But the best part of this hard work is that I got to have lots of new opportunities in my left hand while the right hand is doing the academics part. I entered the Interact Club in our school and elected as the Treasurer. I hope I can gain alot of new experiences in the club this year and it's my first time in the club. I also joined the ICT Club and I was assigned to be the Vice-president of the said club. I know its gonna be difficult with these positions, but I believe in my self-confidence. I know I can give equal time in these clubs. But sometimes there are thoughts hanging in my mind saying, "what if I don't exceed in the expectations of those who believe in me?". Those kind of things, but as much as possible I try to think positive towards it. Then today (Wednesday) I was recommended by my English teacher to join the journalism class which is responsible for publishing our school paper, the Express View". I was very grateful for I think it's the first time that someone recommended me in a special class because only few were chosen to take this subject. With all this opportunities that came into my way, I'm very much pleased and grateful. It's all a blessing to me. i know my priorities anyway...it's always academics O_O

No comments: