Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hell Week!

SHANNARO!!!

Phew!! at last it's the weekend! I thought I'm not going to survive this week of a hell! I'm very stressed out...but despite of this I felt that I've accomplished everything for this week's school task (except for the report in journalism which was assined to me to gather one for this week). I've got too much problem on my head today..., but I don't want to enumerate all of them. I missed my bestfriend too!!! I've got to talk to her rarely T_T I just wish we had the same schedule. But our darn school might think on getting back the old system soon. I want it sooner! was it really necessary to change and form the new routines in our school. Are we just being experimented? because I've heard it was just in our school and another one near ours. *yawn* I think I need alot of sleep...

No comments: