Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And so, it's a Success!



Well, as you can see I've changed again my blog's layout. This time I finished it all alone. I felt fulfilled although my layout is not that good yet, but at least I know how to do it now. I still wanna give my appreciation to my brother, who taught me how to make my own layout, domo! at least now I can change and make new layouts without disturbing him^_^.My main characters are kenshin and kaouru. I just miss this anime so I thought of making them my blog theme and they're just so adorable! plus a little tickle of ouran host club characters! I love this anime too! I want to recommend this anime to those who haven't watched it yet. Try to watch it one time and you'll love it too! Adieu!

1 comment:

glacier said...

Ahhh, kakoi! D:< Make me a layout, or rather, teach me how! >_>;;