Friday, July 27, 2007

School Rants Again!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At last! another week ends, but the work is not yet done. We still have many things to accomplish. It's really exhausting...long test, role plays, reports, homeworks, experimentations, OMG!!! there's too many of them. I won't be enjoying the weekend, i think. My schedule this weekend is loaded too and then report on Monday, chapter tests on Tuesday...Ahhhh!!!!! my head is aching! and I don't know which one to do first.

Ok, so today's roleplays were superb. We've watched our classmates' *subarashii performance and it was worth it, although our group wasn't chosen for the best three T_T well that's fine with me. There's always next time.

I am here inside the ICT room of our school...typing this post...and enjoying the moment of relaxation with the air conditioner. I don't want to go home yet because it's really hot outside.

No comments: