Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Next Journey Begins...

akamaru

9 days from now...I will be entering my first day at my new school as a freshie student. I'm taking up Bachelor in Elementary Education Major in SPED (Special Education) in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. I know it will be alot harder from now. Of course many things will change too and I have to go through alot of adjustments, but I already prepared myself for that. One night I started taking out my notes and I started reviewing them...^__^ I think it will be much advantageous if I refresh my highschool lessons...
And of course I will be having to meet alot of new people...classmates...professors...and I have to deal good with them...or I'm dead! hehe...
As of today, I had gained again a precious jewel...hmmm....and I'm grateful for that...>__<
Yesterday, I killed about 20...I can't stand them. They really gotten on my nerves and I have no choice! what else can I do...Darn it! those FLIES!!!!!!T__T

No comments: