Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cast Aways!

kiba_angry

Well...one week had already passed...I really felt that our section (1B) was abandoned by our professors....majority of them didn't show up...whereas I'm really expecting a lot from them. I just hope our dean will notice that. But over-all I'm still grateful because little by little I have adjusted to my new life in college. I just hope my other classmates are also used in their new routines...^__^ And I'm glad that I have already met new friends there...huhuhu...I missed Reni-chan...and Hiroshi-kun hasn't been texting me....anyways...I read in his blog that he's sick...well, oniichan I hope that you get better soon.Drink your medicine. And always take care of your self.

1 comment:

HirOShi said...

I'm glad I've "met" JOke. I'm okay now...