Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Busiest Christmas =>


>>>It has been months again since I last updated.

>>>I'm O K A Y now, I guess. From the shock I had since I was dumped.(haha)

>>>For now I keep myself busy in my Academic and Extra Curricular activities at PLMun, including my membership in KASIBULAN and Cultural Affairs.

>>>Here are the things we need to accomplish for the coming days...that I guess will take away our Christmas Vacation this year...

*Layout of ID's (Kasibulan Challenge, Kasibulan Official ID, Concert for a cause)
*Script of VO
*Polishing of Production Number
*Concept for the Human Christmas Tree
*General Rehearsals for the Concert
*Rehearsals for the Interpretative Dance
*Video Shoot for the Short Film
*Staff at the Concert
*Cultural Christmas Party
*Guest Performance at Camella
*Kasibulan Challenge (Christmas Party, Challenge, TOP KASIBULAN, performance in Alabang)
*Editing of Videos for the Short Film


>>>wew! that was a little bit too much.

>>>I feel tired by just reading them...

>>>But I know we can do all these!!!!


FAITO Miyuki~chan!!!!

2 comments:

kitiane said...

-hehehe
i'm happy to be with you.
your one of the best gift i received this new year, and maybe for the rest of my life.
i had a nightmare with my past, yet you showed me how rainbows were made after the rain.you put an end to my tears and draw smiles to my lips.
thank you for being there and for loving me..
i love you..
and i promise to love you more unconditionally..
-xtiane-

kitiane_28 said...

sooooooo...sweet..
words aren't enough...
I'll just give it to you.
ILOVEYOUtOO!!! =)