Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shattered, Broken, Verdict. Moving Further!













T
otal darkness...It's penetrating my innermost entity...
I want it to drop...I want it to come out, but it won't.
I'm in the middle of melancholy...of pain...of anguish.
I'm numb. Is everyone opposing me?
No. I don't think so.
My insides are splintered.
I'm confused. I'm frightened.
Would someone help me?!
You couldn't. You wouldn't.
You won't understand me.Some could.

I see light. Is it over? No. He's punishing me. I accept it.
Everything is a risk.
Everything has a reason.
Everything has consequence.
It'll be over soon. He promised. I'll rely to it.
Have faith, he told me.

I trusted you. You said you'll be true. You broke it. And I hated you for it.
You lied to me. You hurt me more than anyone who could ever hurt me.
You've impaired me emotionally, psychologycally.
I waited, yet nothing came. I knew you wouldn't, but you didn't tell me.
I feel resentful. You made me feel mortified, indignant.
The pain is too much. you're not really worth for what I've waited.
She's right. I too, realized that fact. It's true that's why it's painful.

Everything doesn't END here. I don't revolve around you.
You're no longer the same I knew a long time ago.
It's such a shame. Well that's for you. Not for me.
There's really nothing permanent in this world, only change.
You're one of them, I hate to say.
I thought of you as different, but you disappointed me.
Now, I could live without you. You made me feel this way.
I'm sure you didn't regret anything. I wish you do.
Call it bitterness. Call it egotism. Call it insensitivity.
But this pain won't cease. Until...who knows??

No comments: