Sunday, July 5, 2009

Luminosity...half-way through!

currently: Finishing my Ecology discussion synopsis...whew!
listening: to my noxious fervor towards the person I love the most, I hope she knows...(reality)

(the other side...)
At last my first fanlisting is done! well, almost...hahaha

last month, I tried to make one and I'm so glad that TFL approved my Kim Bum fanlisting. Although there are still problems since I'm using Itachi-niisan's collective site. I haven't made my own yet and I haven't work on the subdomain Mizuiro lent me. I need to transfer my fanlisting to my own..

I hope there would be lots of Kim Bum fans and hope they will join too!!!

To those who are interested here's the LINK~

I apologize for its simplicity. I'll be upgrading the layout maybe in the future xD. But I promise to update it every month.^___^

No comments: