Wednesday, June 10, 2009

too much to do...!


currently: playing pet society
listening to: my never ending paradox and bewilderment
playing: Seinaru Itami wo Daite by Yoko Takahashi

Yay! My vacation grande is about to puff away to smoke...I'm quite amuse 'bout it though>.< haha... By the time I start opening books again in the library, I might be overloaded again with tasks and activities due to our upcoming busy schedules with our org. First we will launch our promotion for our scriptwriting contest this June 15 and eventually the next one will be audition week. We will be recruiting more members. Then, we will be holding a big play and it's my first time to be in a lead role since the time I joined in. Hope it works! Because it's a heavy drama play. I will be portraying the role of a mother (as always) ~Besides this, I will be on hands with the play's sound effects and permit for the venue. What else are there? oh yeah...just finished doing the scriptwriting contest banner and now I'm concentrating in making the layout for our ID this year.

No comments: