Thursday, August 2, 2007

The 'now taboo zone'...!?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yesterday....

Our adviser smashed her wrath over our heads because of something our section did that greatly embarrass her.

It was a difficult situation because we were also scolded by another teacher before entering her subject.

Because of our 'sin' our 'tambayan after class' under the stairs, 'cupboard' as a call it is now forbidden to our section. We cannot stay there any longer. So whenever we have practices or group project, we will be no having a place to do any of those in that place T__T

But after the what happened yesterday, I still don't hate her for what she had done...and all she said to us was true.
I just hope nothing like that would ever happened again to us because I don't want to see my adviser angry again and I don't want her to be embarrass again. NO! ever again!

2 comments:

HirOShi said...

Yes! You're right!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.